- Your Tutor. If you are a student you can talk to your tutor.
- Student Support and Welfare Team. This team can provide welfare and wellbeing advice and guidance as well as signposting to internal and external service. You can also book appointments with the Counselling and Mental Wellbeing Service through this team. You can contact them on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extenuating Circumstances. If you feel your studies have been affected by what has happened you can consider applying for extenuating circumstances. Your Tutor or Taught Programmes Office (TPO) will be able to provide more information.
- Human Resources Business Partner. If you are a member of staff or manager your HR business partner will be able to identify the support that’s available for you.
- Trade Unions. There are three trade unions that represent staff at the University Unison, Unite and UCU.
Other sources of support
- National Stalking Helpline. 0808 802 0300. The Helpline is open 09:30 to 16:00 weekdays except Wednesdays when it is open 13:00 to 16:00. The Helpline is not open on bank holidays.
- The Suzy Lamplugh Trust. Stalking information and support service.
- Paladin. High-risk stalking support service, advice, guidance and links.
- Protection Against Stalking. Advice and testimonials from people who have been stalked
- Revenge Porn Helpline: Open10.00am-4.00pm, Monday to Friday - 0345 600 0459.