If you think you or someone you know has been sexually harassed there is a variety of support options available to both students and staff.
For students and staff
- The Mediation Service. The University's Mediation Service offers an alternative dispute resolution approach; it is confidential and can help resolve a disagreement or conflict, with a colleague in the work place or a fellow student. You can access the mediation service by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Tutor. If you are a student you can talk to your tutor.
- Student Support and Welfare Team. This team can provide welfare and wellbeing advice and guidance as well as signposting to internal and external service. You can also book appointments with the Counselling and Mental Wellbeing Service through this team.
- Extenuating Circumstances. If you feel your studies have been affected by what has happened you can consider applying for mitigating circumstances. Your Tutor or Taught Programmes Office (TPO) will be able to provide more information.
- Human Resources Business Partner. If you are a member of staff or manager your HR business partner will be able to identify the support that’s available for you.
- Trade Unions. There are three trade unions that represent staff at the University Unison, Unite and UCU.
There are two ways you can tell us what happened